Whispering Into the Wind



I remember the first blog I started said "A girl whispering into the wind" in the header because I felt like I was talking out loud to no one in particular.  A small voice that would be drowned out in the maelstrom that is the world wide web.  I didn't expect anyone to read my blog.  I actually did not want my friends to read it.  Because it allowed me total freedom.  I didn't have to worry about offending anyone.

And the few blogs that I did follow?  I stalked silently with nary a comment.  Maybe it's because I'm an introvert.  Maybe it's because I'm a pessimist, but while everyone is putting themselves out there wanting to connect with someone, I kept to the sidelines and remained a bystander.

Why didn't I share my two cents?  Demonstrate a little, "Props to you!  I'm really glad you're sharing this."  I know that I'm not an expert in anything.  Why should you listen to me?  But karma is a real B____.

No matter.  Here I am if you want a little something to tickle your ears.  And if you have any blogs that you'd recommend, lemme know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment