Who Are You?

The question as of late is, "Where have you been!?"

I've been mostly at home or working, but always deep in thought.  As a refresher, here is me in alphabetical order.

Artistic
Bibliophile
Cautious
Dreamer
Elusive
Fashion-minded (because i wouldn't consider myself fashionable per se)
Grim
Holy
Introverted
Jovial (trying to be more of this)
Klassy (which is to say that my fashion choices are sometimes not)
Lovely
Mischievous
Napper
Overanalyzer
Pensive
Queer (as in a bit strange. not LGBT-LMNOP)
Rational
Sassy
Truthful
Unpopular
Volatile
Winsome
eXtra special
Yellow
Zags instead of Zips

Write one yourself!  I want to read if yours sounds as all over the place as mine does.  Try to not include synonyms and not change adjectives that may not sound that positive.  I think it's a great mental exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment