No More Makeup in 2015


I like makeup.  Do you?

I like cruising through drugstores or Ulta just to see what's there. (Okay. I also sort of do that to compare prices.)  Sometimes, I admire the palettes that are available at Sephora.  I don't even need them but an overwhelming childlike greed comes over me.  It's like having a box of 12 crayons at home (which are fine for all your current artistic purposes) but then seeing that there are boxes that have 64 or 120 crayons.  "Look at all the pretty colors!  There's shimmery colors.  And 6 shades of blush!  Ooh.  This is marbled!"

Now, despite my penchant for beauty products, I'm too practical to buy frivolous stuff that I don't see myself using on a regular basis.  Not to mention that I'm a bit of a germaphobe and well, makeup expires.  So fueled by a desire to eventually get all new stuff (and save money), one of my goals for 2015 was to not purchase any more makeup this year.  To finally use up the existing products in my arsenal and all the itty bitty samples that I've been saving in drawers.  Of course if I received some as a present, well that's a different story. keke

No comments:

Post a Comment